Orange Torpedo Trips Whitewater Rafting Policies
Booking Policy - Multi-Day Trips
- All trip reservations must be received via phone, email, or booked online with a confirmation e-mail received.
- Booking zip code, contact phone number and email address are also required for all bookings.
- Please note that some trips have a 3% or other set land use recreation fee added to them.
- All trips require a paid deposit to be considered confirmed.
- 1 day trips: All reservations require a 30% deposit to be considered a valid reservation. Full balance for one-day trips is due the day of the trip.
- Multi-day trips: All reservations require a 30% deposit payment to be considered a valid reservation. Full trip payment is due 30 days prior to trip departure date. All guests will receive an email notification 5 days before payment date. We must have either a check or card payment at the 30 day deadline. If trip is not paid in full by the 30 days prior to the trip launch the reservation will be subject to cancellation by Orange Torpedo Trips.
We have a no refund policy on all deposits and balance payments. We strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance through Travel Guard Insurance to cover your travel investment in the case that life happens and you are not able to go.
31+ days to trip launch. If you cancel more than 30 days prior to the launch of your trip 50% of your deposit may be transferred to a trip the following year. The other 50% of your deposit will be forfeit.
30-15 days prior to trip launch. 25% of your full payment may be transferred to a trip the following season. 75% will be forfeit.
14 or fewer days prior to launch. 100% of trip payment will be forfeit.
Single and 1/2 Day Trips
Single and half-day trips cancelled more than 72 hours prior to launch are subject to a 50% refund of their deposit. Trips cancelled within 72 hours of their launch will forfeit their deposit.
We strongly advise purchase of travel insurance through Travel Guard. Many policies include coverage of deposits and balance payments towards the trip which are non-refundable through Orange Torpedo Trips. Coverages can also include evacuation fee coverage, which if you need to leave a trip early for any reason, transportation coverage will be at your expense. We strongly advise looking into third party insurance coverage.
Groups of 10 or more qualify for our group discount of 10% off per person.
We offer a 5% active or retired military discount.
Other discounts of varying amounts are periodically available on our Special Offers page.
Other discounts may be available.